Starcraft Bush League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum intended to present important information relating to SCBL.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General League Structure

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

General League Structure Empty
PostSubject: General League Structure   General League Structure EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 8:05 pm

SCBL Structure will be outlined here.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:55 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://scbushleague.board-directory.net
Rojo

PostSubject: Bush League Team Tournament   General League Structure EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 3:47 pm

I was linked here from the team liquid forums tournament page and I'm interested in registering for the tournament this league is supposed to be hosting. But I don't see anywhere to register on this forum and it looks like a brand new site to me.
Back to top Go down
TheSCII

PostSubject: Re: General League Structure   General League Structure EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 7:17 pm

i think signups are closed... if im not mistaken
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General League Structure   General League Structure EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:33 pm

I've sent you PM on this site regarding this topic. Please respond ASAP as there MAY be room for your team. This, however, is far from a guarantee. I will discuss this further via PMs.
Back to top Go down
TheSCII

PostSubject: Re: General League Structure   General League Structure EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:39 pm

i was wondering when the league/games actually start since i thought today was last day for roster changes etc.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General League Structure   General League Structure EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 10:03 pm

It is the last day; however, two teams failed to meet the final deadline and I'm scrambling to organize more teams so that the structure doesn't have to change radically.

If I end up with 13 teams, that's what would have to happen and it would delay everything more. I'll be sending an email to all the captains tomorrow. Hopefully, that email will contain the groupings and we'll start organizing games from there. If I'm not able to organize it that soon, it'll be an email explaining why there will be a small delay.
Back to top Go down
TheSCII

PostSubject: Re: General League Structure   General League Structure EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 10:10 pm

okay thanks!
Back to top Go down
TeMiL

PostSubject: Re: General League Structure   General League Structure EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 1:52 pm

please can u explain with an example?
this is what i understood:

1) i'll play against Team A in week 2 from 24/09 to 01/10
2) this is the only match that my team will play that week
3) the match will be a bo3 for each player
4) the estructure of the match will be 4 1vs1 with ace match? or will be like 3-man-tournament (3 1vs1 - 1 2vs1 - ace match)
5) i need to contact the other team captain and define the date for our match in the week

1) If this was on the weekly schedule, then yes.
2) see above
3) The match will be a best of three for your team. The main post has been clarified with an example.
4) the structure of the match will be 2 or 3 1v1s. If one team wins 2 games in a row, then they win the match. Otherwise, an ace match is played. In round 2, the games will be structured the same, except with a best of 5 match, and the final game will be a best of seven. During round 2 and beyond, each player may play two games (they are limited to one game during round 1)
5) This is correct; if you go to the forum post labeled "Team Captain Emails," you can find the character codes for each team captain. For privacy reasons, I won't disclose captains' emails. If you have issues contacting a captain, please notify me at least 2 days before the final day of that week of matches (for instance, you'd need to contact me by Sept 29 for week 2 matches).
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General League Structure   General League Structure EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 2:51 pm

TeMiL wrote:
please can u explain with an example?
this is what i understood:

1) i'll play against Team A in week 2 from 24/09 to 01/10
2) this is the only match that my team will play that week
3) the match will be a bo3 for each player
4) the estructure of the match will be 4 1vs1 with ace match? or will be like 3-man-tournament (3 1vs1 - 1 2vs1 - ace match)
5) i need to contact the other team captain and define the date for our match in the week

2) see above
3) The match will be a best of three for your team. The main post has been clarified with an example.
4) the structure of the match will be 2 or 3 1v1s. If one team wins 2 games in a row, then they win the match. Otherwise, an ace match is played. In round 2, the games will be structured the same, except with a best of 5 match, and the final game will be a best of seven. During round 2 and beyond, each player may play two games (they are limited to one game during round 1)
5) This is correct; if you go to the forum post labeled "Team Captain Emails," you can find the character codes for each team captain. For privacy reasons, I won't disclose captains' emails. If you have issues contacting a captain, please notify me at least 2 days before the final day of that week of matches (for instance, you'd need to contact me by Sept 29 for week 2 matches).

2) see above
Back to top Go down
TeMiL

PostSubject: Re: General League Structure   General League Structure EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:13 pm

i understand know ^^
thx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General League Structure   General League Structure Empty

Back to top Go down

General League Structure
Page 1 of 1